So I know you are all waiting on some results from the Chick-fil-A night! It was
CRAZY!! The place was super packed and the drive-thru went around the building and spilled out to the Harris Teeter parking lot! People were leaned up on counters eating their food! The manager on duty said they were "way more slammed than we are used to." She said if we all hadn't been sweeping and cleaning tables then they would not have been able to keep up! Wow!! Thank you all
SO SO SO much for coming out to support us and telling your friends! Unfortunately we will not know the total until after this weekend because the lady that handles the finances is out of town until this weekend. I know!! I so wanted to hear a total too! Don't worry, I will let you all know as SOON as I find out! So stay tuned! Oh, and check out some pics below! There are lots more thanks to the ever so talented photographer, Meredith Smith!
SO MUCH LOVE,
My family! You see my gramma and mom wearing their African beads? :)
Dynamic Duo (Glamour Shots by Deb)

Noliocious

Our new small group at Reynolda!

Me, Ashley & Meredith
(Those awesome Ethiopia tshirts are from Ashley! Her family adopted a sweet little boy from there!) (Oh AND Meredith and I were both her Spanish students at West Forsyth.)
yay! i cannot wait to hear how successful it was! God is good! All the time!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the total - sounds like an awesome turnout! Sorry I couldn't be there to help - my hacking cough might have turned some away :(
ReplyDelete