Saturday, March 13, 2010

The best news of the year.....so far!

Alright, I am about to fall over here at the computer from exhaustion but I can't NOT write this post!!! I have been holding this news in and just can't wait to let it out!!

This weekend, we have officially passed our goal of $10,000!!!

We prayed that the Lord would provide it within 90 days from when we received our conditional approval with AGCI. That would be around the end of March/beginning of April. Well, you know God is soo good and we prayed that He would show off His power and His provision and His glory, and guess what?? HE DID!!! I don't want to post an EXACT total yet because we are still waiting on some donations to be finalized but I will say that God has provided MORE than $10,000 in LESS than 90 days!!

Ahh, we seriously can hardly believe it. We are SO excited to be able to sign our contracts and begin our paperwork and homestudy now to adopt our sweet baby!

Thank you to ALL of you who have helped with your time, money, prayer, gifts, love...I could go on. You rock! I'm hoping you all are still reading this blog, haha, share your excitement with us by leaving a comment!

Oh, in case you're wondering this is definitely NOT the end of our fundraising but this was our first big hurdle. We will keep you posted on what's next! I will give some clues though. It involves spaghetti, the 80's, and cool things to bid on! Oh, and I'm going to get our t-shirt page up and ready too!


Love, Love, Love,

5 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL NEW HOPE PEEPLE TOMORROW... ER, TODAY!!!! SEE? GOD IS SO AWESOMELY COOWELL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!! God is so good. 80s and spaghetti-I am so there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot! we are so thrilled for you!!! and thankful to have been a part of seeing God do His amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!! So happy for you guys! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete