Friday, July 30, 2010

Fellow adoptive family's Yard Sale in Raleigh!

Another family that is with our agency is having a yard sale on Saturday! They live in Raleigh and I know some of you guys are in that area and lots of you are in NC so I wanted to share so you guys could go support their adoption!! Her blog has all the info but it starts at 7am and it's on Mabry Mill Street in Raleigh, NC. (It is in the Wakefield area in a subdivision- you should see us by the fluorescent signs.) So, if you live in the area, go check it out and pass the info along to other locals.

I hope they sell a TON!

http://yestoadoption.blogspot.com/2010/07/reminder-raleigh-yard-sale-july-31st.html


3 comments:

  1. thank you thank you for the advice! I thought that might be part of the reason so I have already been trying to keep my hands moist! Going Monday to have them redone! Thanks for the prayers and hoping yours were readable this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem!! They said it happens to people that do a lot of paperwork.

    ReplyDelete