Monday, August 30, 2010

Silent Auction Feature: RayLen Vineyards!


Today I went to pick up one of our Silent Auction donations and I was so excited to receive it. RayLen Vineyards is super close to where we live so this afternoon Isabel and I drove down the winding road through the grape vines to pick up a way cool donation. We were able to see the grapes hanging on the vines!



So without further ado...here is today's Silent Auction feature!



A 2008 Yadkin Gold White Wine (a blend of Chardonnay, Viognier, Pinot Grigio, and Riesling)
2 Beautiful RayLen wine glasses
A RayLen bottle opener
A RayLen foilcutter
A certificate for 4 people for complimentary tastings of award-winning vintage wines
and a tour of the winery
See! I told you that we have amazing items in our Silent Auction! Another reason that you need to be there on Thursday, September 9th from 7-9pm. It's at the Old Winston Social Club downtown on Burke Street!
Don't forget to check in tomorrow because I have some REALLY EXCITING NEWS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment