Yesterday I mentioned that Brian and I went to see Israel Houghton on Wednesday night at a church in Charlotte. The event was free and it was sooo good. It was one of the most worshipful nights I have had in a long time. If you have never listened to Israel and New Breed (his band) you still probably would recognize some of the songs that he has written. Israel is super talented and I love to hear him play the piano. His newest album is called "Love God, Love People" and it's sooo good! Good thing the mp3 player doesn't wear out from all the listening in the car. Since we got to go to the concert for free I got a t-shirt and they said that since we got a t-shirt we received 2 CD's for free! Well, I would LOVE to give one away! I'm already giving the other one away to a friend but one is up for grabs!! So, if you want a copy of Israel's newest CD "Love God, Love People" then read below....after checking out the video of course. :) Oh, be sure to mute the playlist at the very bottom of the page before you click play on the video...otherwise it will probably not sound very good. hehe
Here's what you do:
Leave me a comment telling me either:
1. Your favorite Israel song
OR
2. The most worshipful concert you have attended
OR
3. A way that you can love God by loving people. :)
I'm just doing the "everybody gets 1 comment" giveaway. I'll randomly pick 1 person on Wednesday! Thanks!!
Here's what you do:
Leave me a comment telling me either:
1. Your favorite Israel song
OR
2. The most worshipful concert you have attended
OR
3. A way that you can love God by loving people. :)
I'm just doing the "everybody gets 1 comment" giveaway. I'll randomly pick 1 person on Wednesday! Thanks!!
I so LOVE Israel. The first time I heard him and his band was New Year's Eve 2008. The only album (dating myself, I know) that I have is the Live from South Africa double CD. It's so hard to pick a favorite, but ok. "Still Standing".
ReplyDeleteI do not know Israel's work either, but I looked up some of his songs and they are good! My favorite worship concert has been by a local Christian band called Soul who we got to see last year! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Angela
ReplyDeleteI've started a fundraising blog for our adoption and I feel led to pay it forward as I go along with my fundraising. I am partnering with another family who are adopting and will be sharing with them the money I raise. I plan to highlight a family every few weeks and any money I make selling my aprons and family values canvases I will be donating a portion to the highlighted family. onelessbrokenheart.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Suzanne
One Less Broken Heart,
Bringing them home, one orphan at a time