Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas gift ideas!!

Some ideas for Christmas gifts!

There are just a few days left in the month to support our adoption and supportOrdinary Hero at the same time! This non-profit organization graciously has offered to give to our adoption fund when you purchase items from their site! All you have to do is put our name (Brian and Angela Hunt) in the Add Special Instructions to Seller when you are checking out.


Look at the awesome stuff they have added that you can purchase!http://ordinaryheroblog.blogspot.com/



A Red Shatterproof Christmas Ornament for $13!

A Coffee Traveler Tumbler w/ Just Love Coffee Christmas Special for $25!

(or just the tumbler for $12)


Then of course you can still purchase the cool t-shirts! I got mine in the mail and it is soo soft and comfy! I love it! It looks like this, except mine is light brown. They also still have lots of other designs. Just check out the right side bar of the OH blog.


You can also still purchase any coffee from our JustLoveCoffee Roaster's Store Front. We receive $5 from every bag of coffee purchased.


Also, if you just wanna support adoption in general, then you should check out this link. There are a TON of wonderful causes and families listed that are fundraising!

http://thisdomesticateddiva.blogspot.com/p/shopping-for-cause.html


Need some more ideas??

The International Justice Mission is an incredible organization. If you haven't read "Just Courage" by Gary Haugen then you need to ask for it for Christmas and read it! This organization fights for freedom and rescue and hope for victims of violent oppresion, including forced labor slavery and sex-trafficking, Check out their Christmas catalog.

Check out the Samaritan's Purse 2010 Gift Catalog. There are soo many ways that you can give an ETERNAL gift. Something that will change someone's life in a real and impactful way. You can help feed a hungry baby for a week, transform the life of a disabled child, provide lifestock and other food to families in need, provide a life-saving mosquitoe net for less than $15.

There are several others that I'd love to name and I'm sure I'll come back and update but I gotta get to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment