Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Number!

We just got our new official number today! I'm so excited because I really wasn't anticipating any movement at all! We have been dying to pull some more links off of our paperchain and yay, now we can! So we are officially:





Isn't that a cute little owl? I had no idea there were that many cool people out there on flikr taking pictures of number sets and sharing them through Creative Commons! I'm sure they have no idea all these mommas on waitlists want them for their blog updates! Haha!
Happy Thursday y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! 72 is a fine number, indeed! psalm 72:12-14 is great! check it out! God is working to bring your baby girl home! she is precious to Him as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! any movement is awesome! praying for some huge movement in the next few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new January number!! And love that it was lower than expected!! Always a great surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing a number in the 60's hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete