Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's my Birthday Giveaway!!

So today is my birthday!  Yep, today I turned 32 years old.  32 was much easier than 30 and I actually really like my age.  I'm about to head out the door for a date night with my sweet husband but I wanted to go ahead and post about this raffle we are doing to raise funds for our adoption.

As you know we are super super close to getting a referral.  This weekend we are wrapping up our home study update and then we just wait for the papers to be finalized.  After we are "paper ready" again then we will be able to accept a referral for a sweet little girl!  I know that it will be soon because we are officially number 8 and I'm pretty positive that we are number 1 for our age parameters (0-4 years).  So, we need to be able to pay for those expensive plane tickets to go to Ethiopia twice and pay for the referral fee.  We have some saved up but we still need to raise quite a bit.  So....we thought a raffle might be a fun way to do it!

So we are going to give away a 16GB Kindle Fire HD with a 7" display, exclusive Dolby audio, and Dual-Band, Dual-Antenna Wi-Fi.  It's super cool and you can do ALL kinds of fun things with it.  Watch movies, tv shows, read books & magazines, use apps and play games & music, catch up on Pinterest and Facebook, check your email, basically whatever you want to do. :)  Oh, and it would make an awesome Christmas present!!

Here is how you can win it and support our adoption at the same time!!
Buy a ticket for $5 through PayPal over there to the right!  Or buy 2 tickets for $10 or 5 tickets for $25 or however many you would like.  Each ticket is another entry to win the Kindle Fire!  Also, if you are local and would rather just pay for your tickets in person, that is totally fine as well!  We will be sure to include ALL ENTRIES.  The raffle will end on November 9th and I will let random.org choose us a winner and I will announce it on Saturday morning, November 10th.  Then, I will order the Kindle Fire and have it shipped directly to the winner.

We would love for you to share this raffle with people that you know via Twitter and Facebook!
Thank you for supporting our adoption!!!  One day soon we will see our daughter's face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment