Paige AufhammerShe has such a sweet voice. I love her songwriting and the folksy sound. "Coffee" is my favorite song. Go here to listen to some snippets.
Sin Bandera
I listened to them while I was in college and when I lived in Mexico. Their music is obviously in Spanish. I saw that they had a live album and so I started listening to it and it just makes me remember singing all these super dramatic love songs with friends there. I just love singing them super loud in the car. Today Isabel said, "Mommy, I think they just said telephone." So, see, it's educational for her at least. haha. Sadly, apparently, the duo split a few years ago.

Andrew Peterson
I posted one of his newest songs on Valentine's Day! I really love his new album, "Counting Stars." The more I listen to it the more I like it. He has so many good albums and he's an amazing storyteller. Go to his website for more info.
Kari Jobe
Three years ago, I listened to this album every day on the way to school for like a year straight. I had to. It was a rough year. I needed to hear God's promises for me every single morning before I started the day. I love Kari's voice and worshipful heart. Here is my favorite song from the album and the one I had on repeat for a long time.
Seeds Family Worship
Isabel really loves Seeds of Worship and so do we. I love that we are all learning Scripture by song and that is one of the very best ways to memorize anything! Every Wednesday our family does childcare at church that we love and support called The River. Last week we took our CD and put it in towards the end of our time while the kids were working on their craft. They loved it! One kid was like, "Let's turn it up!" Another kid was dancing. It's fun but it's truth! Don't you love that? The one we took was Seeds of Courage but you can get several different ones. Their website is awesome. You can download the chord charts to their songs, watch videos, find family worship activities, and listen to the songs.
What are you listening to??
No comments:
Post a Comment