
These are the bins that I made last night for my friend April to take to the campuses that she works on with Campus Crusade! I delivered them to her today. They are going to set up a table and encourage people to donate their textbooks and other books, cds, etc. to support our adoption! They are also passing out a flyer that I'm going to create that will tell our story and also share how God has adopted us as His children because of Jesus! I am so excited about our adoption fundraiser pointing people to the Gospel! Our prayer has been that God would use this whole journey to bring glory to Him and open people's hearts to Him and even prick their hearts for adoption and/or orphan care. Yay, thank you April for your help!
I like your new background!
ReplyDeletelove this!
ReplyDeletethe bins look great! good job!! praying that He exceeds your expectations!
ReplyDeleteThis is really, really awesome! I may have to ask you if I can borrow this idea when it's time for us to gather donations.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, you can definitely borrow this idea! Make sure to do it around the end of the semester when kids are getting rid of their textbooks! :)
ReplyDelete