I have been busy working on my autobiography. Brian and I are each required to write up an autobiography discussing our childhood, school, relationships, how we met, our dating relationship, marriage, our daughter, etc. So, as you can imagine this is pretty time consuming. I've enjoyed writing it but I also am having a hard time finishing it.
I also mentioned that we are working on our education. Our agency requires that we complete 6 online classes about adoption as well as a huge workbook that Brian and I will do together. It has 20 chapters and just about every page has questions. We've already looked through the book and I am really excited about it. It's going to be tough but stuff that we need to think about and ask ourselves. I'm so thankful that our agency wants us to do this education so that we are better prepared.
So, if you wonder where we are or why you don't see us as much it's because we are working on all of this! This week Brian is going to get our certified birth certificates and marriage certificate. We have to take pictures of each of us and the front and back of our house too. We are also going to be getting our criminal background checks done. The list is long guys and I won't list everything but we are eager to get it all turned in! Pray for us that this will go smoothly and we can schedule our visits soon!
Much love,
Just wanted to say hi! We just mailed in our orientation packet to AGCI and expect to receive our adoption planner next week, so we're not too far behind you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay! I loved the paper chase! It was something that I could control (mostly)... so much of adoption you cannot control! Enjoy the gathering! And if you need your photographer to come take photos, I will!
ReplyDelete