Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Go.Seek.Love shirts

I know that I've shown you all a picture of the t-shirts that are being sold to benefit our adoption but I really wanted to focus on the words from the new design t-shirts. They are so powerful and I just love them and feel soo fortunate that our family was chosen this month to receive 100% of the profits from all the t-shirts sold at http://www.goseeklove.com/
So, check it out. The background is a traditional Ethiopian-style cross and here are the words:


Love

God

each other

those who hurt you

the fatherless

the outcast

the unloveable

those who are different

the weak

without condition

because God loves you.

Seek

the Kingdom of God

and you will find

peace

justice

righteousness

mercy

diversity

the lost

the good of others

without stopping

with all your heart

Go

to all the world

without looking back

where it's not safe

boldly

with intent

now

No comments:

Post a Comment