
I'm interrupting my Silent auction updates to show you guys something really cool. So, I love giveaways...who doesn't though, right? Anyway, a month ago (maybe?) I entered a giveaway to win an Organized Kids' Classic Caddy. Guess what??? I won!! Well, actually Isabel won. :) This is one cool caddy. We got to design it by choosing the color, font, and font color. Isabel decided on what she liked best and then it came in the mail quickly after that! She chose a Mahogany finish with hot pink lettering. She was so excited to open it up and she instantly started gathering all her scattered art and craft supplies to fill it up. It has several sections and 4 little moveable partitions so that you can make it fit whatever you need! We had a bin for her art and craft supplies before but they were just all thrown in there together. This caddy makes everything visible and easily accesible. It even has a cool moveable handle so that she can carry it around to wherever she needs it. So, go check out their website and see all the fun designs. They even have Jr. caddies too! :)
She looks so proud!
ReplyDeleteyay! it's always so fun to win things!
ReplyDelete