My husband and I LOVE Andrew Peterson's music. Also if you have never read the first two books that he wrote then you need to. They are soo good. Anyway, today he posted his video for the song "Dancing in the Minefields" from his new album, "Counting Stars." You can go
here to buy it and
here just to peruse The Rabbit Room website where there are reviews of great albums and books, etc. I wanted to re-post the video because I think it's such a great song and perfect for Valentine's Day. Love is not easy but it's worth it. :)
Hi Angela, thanks for your comment! The fenugreek I found at the natural section of our local grocery store...but the rest I found at the Ethiopian Market - we have quite a few around here. I hope you are able to find some so you can make it!
ReplyDelete