Friday, February 25, 2011
Jonah's EB Auction!
I really wanted to share this earlier but I didn't get a chance to because I've had a sick little girl at home this week. So, I'm gonna share it now! My friends Matt and Patrice have an incredible story. They have a sweet little boy named Jonah. Jonah has Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). It is a rare genetic disease characterized by blistering skin. All this weekend through Sunday at 8pm they are having an auction to raise money for EB. All of the money goes to DebRA as they work to find a cure. So, go check out the auction and support this great cause. There is some really cool stuff up for auction like handmade blankets, bows, camera strap covers, jewelry, totes, Avon giftsets, Burt's Bees gift set, tons of gift cards, and oh goodness lots more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girl! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Wanted to let you know that I got my shirt from Kelly Jo at Something Beautiful (they are right above us on the girl list). I love the pink too! :)
ReplyDelete